Friday 3 June 2011

Two-toned.

Lately, I've been obsessed with everything two-toned!! Be it bags, shoes, hats....I even did my nails in a two-toned color the last few times (unconsciously and just realized it lol!) I was SO close to buying this two-toned brown and beige bag from Aldo(couldn't find a picture), but I had the same bag in Orange so I didn't end up buying it :( Ever since then, been looking for the one. While I did find some GREAT options, I haven't found the one yet. And when I do find it, I'll know its meant to be mine the moment I see it & I'll get this warm fuzzy feeling inside and will know it'll keep me happy forever(for a very long time). Thats when I'll buy it. And I don't think I can 'look' for it, you just find the one at the right place at the right time, don't you? My belief in this theory has been re-instilled lately :), anyway thats a whoooole different story.

Here are a few of my picks


This is not a two-toned but a colour-blocked satched from ASOS (LOVE IT)

Perfect summery floppy hat from H & M

Two- tone Messenger Bag from ZARA

Two-tone City Bag from ZARA

Double Use Shopper from ZARA


PROENZA SCHOULER

PS1 Keep All leather and straw bag




Jessica Simpson shoes. Not sure if they're still available.

MIU MIU

Two-tone suede sandals


MIU MIU

Leather Oxford wedges



N.D.C.

Briar two-tone leather brogues






Krugh - ALDO
They're very similar to Jessica Simpson Dany heels which I can never find in my size!





Colour-blocked VADIO - Jessica Simpson Collection



My two-toned nails. It looks pink but its coral and dark blue.











No comments:

Post a Comment