Friday 24 June 2011

Culinary SKILLS?

So, its Friday today. My favorite day of the week, but also the most tiring and I usually pass out by 8-9 pm (yes, that's how tiring the whole week usually is!). I was too tired to literally eat today even(had no time rather), but a while back I had decided to cook something once a week, no matter how small or big it is, because the only thing I've ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm the biggest foodie ever, I can finish everyone's food on the table(if I like the food). And, since I'm the laziest person and the queen of procrastination, I hadn't used my kitchen to make anything except green tea(I can't even have my own coffee) and I had to make a start someday and I thought no matter how tired or dead I feel, if I want to eat food today, I MUST make it. And I did! I made spaghetti in rose sauce, nothing fancy schmancy (but it is for me! its a big deal!). It wasn't so easy for me, I may or may not have added sugar, but I was happy with the end result and it was pretty yummy! I'm gonna make chocolate chip pancakes tomorrow for breakfast, very excited! And, I have decided no matter how busy I am, I have to cook something once a week, like its a new rule to live! Yay! Also, my hubby likes women who cook, so I gotta impress my man. And, I'm already looking for recipees for next week (I want my <future> kids to like my cooking too!)


That's what he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment